and independent team
Fabrice de Korodi
Three years as a chartered accountant
Master’s degree in corporate law
Ninth secretary of the conference of pupil advocates of the Paris Bar (2001)
Lawyer at the Paris Bar since September 1995.
Ninth secretary of the conference of pupil advocates of the Paris Bar (2001): criminal defence in cases of white collar crime
Partner at Avens Lehman &Associés since January 2006
Areas of practice
Economic, real estate, banking, insurance law/ Fintech, Communication law, cybercrime
Businesses, professional associations and public authorities
- Status of a professional journalist: Characterization of the editorial freedom of a journalist who operates on behalf of a corporation outside the press. Article in LEGIPRESSE # 382 – Mai 2020 pages 304-307 commented Soc. 12 february 2020 n°19-10.737 : https://www.avens.fr/publication-de-fabrice-de-korodi-dans-la-revue-legipresse-sur-le-statut-de-journaliste-professionnel/
- The violation of privacy legitimised by the right of freedom of information, article in “la Semaine juridique édition générale”, 2 december 2019 (1255 – pages 2179-2181) by Cass. 1e civ. 10 oct. 2019 Besnier-Lactalis / French Television: https://www.avens.fr/article-de-fabrice-de-korodi-dans-la-semaine-juridique/
- Maximum supervision of the Cour de Cassation concerning press offenses, in DALLOZ ACTUALITES online (2018, July 12) : https://bit.ly/2NP1Qlh
- Interview in monthly publication of criminal law in “Lexis Nexis Jurisclasseur” (2017, June): Press: No more excuses of provocation for racial or homophobic insults. See our News section : http://bit.ly/2twHcMN
- Publication in Dalloz news of 12 december 2016 of an article titled: Journalists in charge of communication come to standstill, commenting on a judgment of the court of cassation on 1st december 2016 on the status of the professional journalist. Read in our News section : http://bit.ly/2mEFx6R
- “La confidentialité de la médiation” in Semaine juridique Edition Générale, 3 December 2012 (1320 – pages 2234-2235), various contributions in Avens legal updates
- Fabrice de Korodi was invited to the show “Affaire suivante” (“Next case”) sur BFM (2020, Februrary 9) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJEMK-t1MHE
- Envoyé spécial, television programme, 18 June 2015 “Hold-up au bout du fil” (news report on international payment order fraud and fake president fraud)
- 3D Secure vs dynamic CVV cards: appearance on the TV channel France 3 on 28 December 2015 as an expert in credit card authentification methods
- Hosting of a CAMPUS workshop (continuing training for lawyers) on 4 July 2016 on “Protecting companies from cybercrime” with Ms Alice Chérif, Deputy Prosecutor at the Paris prosecution service on combating cybercrime and Mr Gilles Brabant of INGENICO E-PAYMENTS
In 2001, he was elected ninth secretary of the conference of pupil advocates of the Paris Bar and provided defence services in criminal and tort cases tried at the economic and financial chamber of the Paris regional court.
This experience, added to that acquired at the firm, has provided him with solid expertise in litigation in criminal, civil and commercial proceedings.
For several years, Fabrice de Korodi has regularly handled cases in banking and insurance law as well as communication law. He developed a partnership with a company specialised in the identification of internet fraud (on e-merchant payment pages).
He also advises public authorities and professional associations and regularly takes part in ACSEL’s legal commission.
13 rue la Fayette