BANKING AND INSURANCE
AVENS assists and represents, in an advisory capacity and litigation, financial institutions, investment or retail banks, insurance companies and pension institutions.
- Assisting investment banks with legal arrangements for their buy-outs.
- Assistance in ensuring the legal safety of investors
- Drafting of contracts, memos and records
- Assistance in checking advertising, communication and marketing campaigns and marketing of banking, financial and insurance products
- Support and assistance for our clients in their relations and negotiations with consumer associations, for example on bank charges
- Audit of legal risks in the pension activity
- Regular training on money laundering or criminal risk for lawyers, operational staff or management of companies in the sector
- Assistance for the implementation of centralised processing of bank customer complaints,for example when a financial investment under-performs
- Recommendations on how to approach a criminal trial (of a pensions firm or bank) depending on the type of offence and its seriousness.
The firm is involved in defence and claim proceedings in banking and insurance law on a daily basis
- Competition: Assistance and representation on state subsidies, abuse of dominant position and price-fixing at European Commission, Office of Fair Trading and Court hearings
- Assistance and representation of institutions before independent public authorities: the AMF (Financial Market Authority), ACP (Bank and Insurance Regulator)
- Corporate criminal law AVENS assists and represents companies in criminal law in the courts as the accused or plaintiff:
- Civil: Assistance and representation in civil or commercial court for litigation involving:
- Contractual liability and tortious liability
- Failure to inform, advise or warn
- Opt-out litigation
- Manifestly excessive premiums
- Implementation of safeguards
An expert team of lawyers mobilized
to advise and defend you.
Economic law (competition, commercial litigation, criminal business law), intellectual property.
FABRICE DE KORODI
Business law, banking / insurance / fintech, communication law, cybercrime
Intellectual and Industrial Property, New Technologies, Life Insurance, Banking
Commercial litigation, insolvency proceedings, real estate and construction law, business assets
01 40 67 87 67
13 rue la Fayette